K2 ( A Velosi Group Company)
is able to offer Hotwork Enclosures which
are used widely
in petrochemical and hydrocarbon industries. It creates
a safe working environment that allows hotwork to be
carried out in Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous areas, without
the need to shut down the plant.
How it works:
The system provides a flexible, modular enclosure that
creates a physical barrier between the hotwork carried
out inside and the potentially explosive atmosphere
that may be present in a live facility.
The equipment is equally suited to small work scopes
like single welding repairs as it is to large-scale
projects such as hook-ups that involve multiple, simultaneous
hotwork activities for a prolonged period of time.
Where multiple installations are required, multiple
units of hotwork Enclosures can be easily and effectively
combined. The modular design of the equipment allows
the enclosures to be modified in size and shape, which
is vital where the work space is restricted.
Hotwork Enclosures are installed and maintained on-site
by K2’s skilled, experienced staff. K2’s
equipment and personnel (trained in fire-watch duties)
are available for short or long term hire.
Hotwork Enclosure Features At A Glance:
- Lightweight, easy to transport and erect
- Only basic scaffolding frame needed for support
- No-tool installation
- Ex-rated pneumatic and electric fans
- Non-stop overpressure monitoring for extreme safety
- Modular zip-fit panels in various sizes
- Flame retardant panels with high heat resistant
- Seals around pipe penetrations of different sizes,
supports, structural steel, cable trays and supporting
- Flame-retardant Velcro-sealed seams and penetrations
- Double-door airlock entry point
- High-visibility escape panel
- Clean-air environment provided by local and general
- All components reusable
- Can be installed in 2-3 hours
Watch the Demo video here.
Visit K2s full web site here
more information please contact your local Velosi
office, or use our Contact
us form on the website.