Health, Safety and Environmental Critical Equipment Systems (HSECES) are those Equipment and Systems at RRD whose failure could cause or contribute to an accident with severe or catastrophic consequences or whose purpose it is to prevent or limit the effect of such an accident.
We have the knowledge and practical experience to help you, benchmark your current HSE activities and make your vision a reality. We can train your workforce, support implementation and help you to reduce HSECES problems. VELOSI will assist you in quantifying the direct business benefits those can be attained by successfully by implementing your HSE strategy.
HSE: Capturing the Opportunity
Our first action normally involves benchmarking your current activities and highlighting where you have potential exposure and significant HSE risk. We then look at the big picture, seeking opportunities for changes in the way you work and quantifying the positive impacts, these might have on your business.
The Threat Controls (Barriers), Recovery Preparedness Measures and associated Escalation controls forms the HSE Critical Systems
VELOSI has a systematic approach that has been used to identify HSE critical equipment and systems which involves
- Identify hazards and effects
- Assess their significance
- Provide Control for threats
- Provide Recovery preparedness in the event that control is lost
Objectives of HSE Critical Equipments Systems Identification & Management
- Performance standards are prepared for all identified HSECES
- Provide qualitative and quantitative performance requirements to the item, equipment or computer program
- Protect people and the environment from a major hazard involving fire, explosion and the release of toxic gases and fumes
- Ensure effective escape from affected areas of the site, evacuation of the site or transference of people to a place of safety
Download Service Leaflet